Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Pre-camp (23 May, Monday)

What sounds interesting about this project?

  • This project involves the use of boats that can move with steam engines and involve complicated mechanics which i wish to learn about. 


-

What do you think you can learn from this project?

  • I think I can learn beyond the basics engineering and theories of how machines operate. This would allow me to also become more interested in engineering and this information can also help me in my future studies.


-

Any immediate questions regarding the project?

  • Why is it such that most of the putt-putt boat only operates by heat?
    Is it possible to make the putt-putt boat move without using heat?
  • Can we use other designs or change several mechanics in the engines to make it work better and/or be less complicated?
  • Is it possible that our group can make an impact on society if we discover easier solutions to creating a steam engine putt-putt boat?

No comments:

Post a Comment