Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Second Day (25 May, Wednesday)

What did you do today?
  • Briefly describe your day’s activities.
    • Today, we had a briefing on our projects for the first half of the day and the rest of the day was spent doing the practical assignments given by the instructors.
    • We did the experimentation of the mechanisms and creation of the Putt-putt boat and Automated Waste Sorting machine (AWS)
  • Include at least one photograph from today







What did you learn today?
  • Discuss any learning points from today’s activities
    • I learnt to cooperate better with people who I have just met as well as to be more wary when using dangerous tools.
  • How do you feel about today’s activities?
    • Describe how the project has affected your understanding of the discipline and how it may be applied elsewhere
      • I can communicate with people more easily and effectively while making friends on the way.
      • I have also learnt that taking responsibily of my own self affects others positively.
    • Share your insights for the day
      • I have learnt how to use steam to power a boat more effectively and cheaper compared to most other methods.
      • I have also learnt how different properties of materials (e.g. density, magnetism, etc.) can be used to separate them apart.
  • What new questions do you have regarding the discipline?
    • -NA-

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete